UI Design Intern
Designing and testing an intuitive user interface (UI) for operating and interacting with the robot, which includes software UI running on a Chromebook. Deliverables should be motivated by human-centered design methods, such as user studies and interviews.
- Work on UI design (e.g., apps, physical controller)
- Perform human-robot interaction background research (e.g., interviewing potential users, such as firefighters)
- Write clear documentation and perform code management
- Collaborate with Embedded Electronics / Software Engineers
- Work on a project team to develop products on schedule with desired quality and cost
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or currently pursuing degree) or relevant experience
- Experience with app development, C/C++, and Python
- Experience working with Robot Operating System (ROS) and robotics is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and inquisitive
How to Apply:
Please send email to email@example.com with your resume and portfolio. Subject line should be in the format: Internship Application – [position] (e.g., Internship Application — Mechanical Engineer).
Portfolio with example projects (e.g., working app)