Software Engineering Intern
Building robotic system software stack — from programming low-level embedded microcontroller to UI design. Emphasis is on reliable and efficient implementation of mid-level Python infrastructure and communication with user interface (UI). Occasional interface with web technologies to facilitate new UI design may be required.
- Implement robust data aggregation and pipeline to communicate trends to UI
- Build and expand interface to permit data to flow over 3G network to UI
- Write clear documentation and perform code management
- Collaborate with UI and Embedded Electronics engineers
- Work on a project team to develop quality products on schedule and within budget
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or currently pursuing degree) or relevant experience
- Experience with inter process communication (IPC) through WebSocket
- Experience working with Robot Operating System (ROS) and robotics is a plus
- Experience with cameras is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and inquisitive
How to Apply:
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and portfolio. Subject line should be in the format: Internship Application – [position] (e.g., Internship Application — Mechanical Engineer).
Please include a portfolio with example projects