Business Development Intern
Support business development efforts for Squishy Robotics’ expansion into the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) markets. Support primary and secondary research efforts to identify and develop business models, revenue generating activities, and go-to-market strategies.
- Conduct primary and secondary research for Industrial Internet of Things market (primarily Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, and Utilities) to inform business model development and go-to-market strategy
- Research sales channels and price points
- Identify and prioritize prospective pilot partners, customers, and corporate partners
- Assist with outreach to prospective partners/customers
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (or currently pursuing degree) or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Previous experience in business development or marketing a plus
How to Apply:
Please send email to email@example.com with your resume and portfolio. Subject line should be in the format: Internship Application – [position] (e.g., Internship Application — Mechanical Engineer).
Please include portfolio of past work if available