Full Stack Software Engineer
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will roll out new software features for the current and next generation of tensegrity robots.
You will build new features into our robotic system software stack – from programming low-level embedded microcontrollers to Python middleware to UI design and cloud-based data analytics. Features will focus on permitting higher-level analysis of robot data by decision makers. Emphasis is on rapid feature development and mid-level Python infrastructure and communication with User Interface.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Inter-process communication through websockets.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Git.
- Past experience working with ROS and robotics is a plus.
- Past experience with cameras is a major plus.
- Tensorflow (or equivalent) and machine learning experience is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems.
How to Apply:
Please include a portfolio with example projects.